Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

4 months and other miscellaneous ramblings

I know everyone says this but where does the time go? I mean it doesnt feel like that long ago that i just had her. Zemirah is offiicially 4 months old today, coming closer to things like sitting up on her own, crawling and even solid food.

It must be true that how old you are is really just your state of mind, cause i still feel like that young 20 somthing instead of a 31.5 yr old with 8 kids.

Yesterday was fun, i went on a hunt. I loaded my new nerf gun the kids got me for christmas and hunted them all down. Oh the laughs we had ... highly recommend it. Next christmas i think we all need guns!

Thats all for now folks!

1 Comments:

  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger HikingStick said…

    I'm not planning to wait until next Christmas. My vote for spending the Christmas cash lies with nine more Nerf guns and bulk ammunition refills!

    BTW...I really think Zemirah liked the whipped cream the other night at Old Country Buffet! Daddy strikes again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home