Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Last night

As I sit here on our last night in our old house, I'm in awe of what God has done for us. We have dreamed of moving out of the city back to a small town for years now. We have wanted and needed a bigger house for our large family but it all worked in Gods timing.

I just feel this incredible need to praise God for all of this, everything in this came from his hand. The ability to get a bigger nicer newer house, bigger yard and that small town that we feel in love with, it all came from him. I want to adknowledge that this was for Gods glory, I did none of it.

I cannot wait to get back to having people over, i love having company and it inspires me to clean and declutter more. I can envision having home group in the living room with the kids hanging out in the family room downstairs.

God is eternally good .. all the time, no matter what happens down here, He reigns on high!!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    WOOHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I can't wait to hear all about your new home and how you are all settling in.

    Post soon...and don't stress too much unpacking everything.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home