Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I wonder how

I wonder how in the world everything will get done:the repair to a damaged room(covered by insurance), packing a household of 10 with 8 children running around, packing a truck with a husband with a broken leg.

Its too much if i start thinking bout everything, it just makes me want to crawl under a rock and come back out midaugust. Do ya think someone will bring the packing fairy if i do that?

Ah well everything is possbile with God, i just wish he didnt trust me so darn much!

MJ

1 Comments:

  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    Oh my.... I can't even imagine with those obstacles in the way. What happened to hubby? I'll attempt to read your blog, I'm sure it's here somewhere!

    BTW... I go back home tomorrow evening so maybe we can catch up again!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home