Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Friday, August 04, 2006

battery hunt

Okay with the masses glamoring for photos from every direction, I will be on a battery hunt today. We need to find our rechargable batteries, as the regular double aa's last only for a few photos before dying. So pictures will be coming .. eventually lol.

Hoping to have company over for supper tonite, im very excited to entertain in my new home. I love having people over and serving them, its one of the things i enjoy most and I also love playing games and the chitchatting. So im hoping the family can come, plus it makes me get my butt in gear for cleaning and unpacking. I msut say i have been doign better on keeping on cleaning here, so other than cleaning bathrooms and vacuuming and decluttering, there isnt a lot to do. Right its mostly just stuff that i need to find homes for.

Two boys are going fishing with the pastor and some other kids i think. So that will help give me some more time to accomplish somthing i hope.

Turned in my first job application last night. Its incredibly nervewracking to do especially when you realize i havent worked outside the home in 10 yrs. I know that i have skill sets, I know i have things that can bring contributions to a company but digging those out has been tough.

well thats about all for now folks!
MJ

1 Comments:

  • At 3:41 PM, Blogger Tom said…

    Hey, I found your blog! This inspires me to actually create my own - as if I want another thing to do. Can't wait to see some pictures. I am so impressed that you have 8 kids and still find time to write a blog. We might have to start calling you "Mighty Marie" :)

    Tom

     

Post a Comment

<< Home