Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Just tired

Almost all day, I have just been tired. I got up early with andrew and did go back to bed for some extra sleep but it didnt help. This morning I really had a hard time moving and was pretty exhausted. The little ones are like "mom we havent had cereal yet" ... oh yeah better get hopping to that.

This afternoon has been similar in that I just cant get a jump on things or my energy leval. Thankfully i planned a menu for the 2 weeks so I know what we are having for supper. its just finding the energy to cook it!

MJ

2 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    I just read over several of your last posts, getting caught up. (Sorry I didn't have any funny stories for you...I'll try to think of something!)

    Girl, you've been under an ENORMOUS amount of stress, and it is very depleting of your energy levels. Not that you didn't already have a full plate with all your blessings, but with Gideon's medical concerns, the money, the job...it's a lot!

    I hope the relationship with the older woman from church develops. I, too, wish I had a closer female to learn from and relate to. There's just something comforting in finding someone that knows where you're at and what it's like. I hope I can find that someday, too.

    Keeping you and yours in my prayers.

     
  • At 8:22 AM, Blogger Megamom said…

    Thanks for coming by Wendy, I appreciate the support and prayers!
    MJ

     

Post a Comment

<< Home