Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Friday, September 21, 2007

Phone fun -- NOT~

This is the 2nd or 3rd time this week, that our phones have been funky. The first time, it had no dial tone and was just dead air, yet I still was able to access my dsl line and get online. I reset jacks, finally took one phone out of the rotation and the other worked. I reset that phone and it worked. Today same sort of issue, this time though it says line in use, when no phones are off the hoook. I have tried switching filters around, taking 1 or both phones out of rotation, resetting jacks, no luck thus far.

Again the dsl and internet work jsut fine, which leads me to think the problem is here with our line. Send off an email to phone company to see if they can help me troubleshoot it.

MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home