Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Thursday, September 20, 2007

how quickly

Its amazing how quickly things change. I went from being in a stellar mood to feeling completely and utterly overwhelmed. The amount of things that need to be dealt with, the basic needs of the kids, the laundry and dishes;it all felt insurmountable.

I forced myself to start folding laundry, calling a friend to chat while doing so , seemed to help a little.

All 3 kids are asleep now, THANK GOD! So im debating the merits of folding some laundry in relative peace or taking a shower or gasp... even a nap!

MJ

1 Comments:

  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    What did you wind up doing?!?

    I can almost never get my two littles to nap at the same time. They're determined to tag team me! And the one time they DID nap simultaneously, I was so stunned that I lost 45 minutes wandering around the house thinking, "They're both asleep...now what do I do?!?" lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home