Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

6 + bags

I took 6 medium to large garbage bags plus 2 grocery bags of stuff, mostly clothes got taken to goodwill. I have some suitcases and another garbage bag ready to go already today. I also gave a grocery bag of clothes away to a friend last night and have another half filled to give away.

I am motivated to clear out stuff we dont need ... and we just plain have too much laundry even for a family of 10 people, its crazy. 3/4 of my sectional couch was literally piled high to the top of the couch last night with clean clothes and there was at least another 10 loads in the kitchen yet to do...

The less to pack ... the better! Wanna help?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home