Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

People pleaser

I have this problem.

While dealing with the house and mortgage stuff, i have dealt with different companies and different people. In the end, i have to choose one mortgage company and one realtor. Here lies the problem, I feel guilty having to tell people that ive been working with that im going with another company or person. I know I know ... I just need to get over it but while i havent committed fully to anyone, i just feel like im breaking my word when I dont go with these people. I have been honest and told them i am working with other people but still.

Sigh ... is there a people pleasers anounymous?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home