Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Decisions made

Made the choice to go with the realtor more familiar with the area and the 2nd mortgage guy. I feel good bout my choices but feel bad not using the other people... Need to get over that i guess.

So our list is narrowed down to 6 houses, 4 different citites, all with 4 bedrooms or more, fairly large yard and 2000 sq ft or more and the most important part under 200,000.

This is scary and exciting all at the same time. I also talked to the ugly house guy, who is buying our house, and we are a go to write the purchase agreement whenever we are ready. Thats scary too ...

I want to move, i really do but the things i love bout living here, the things that have made my life here in the cities enjoyable, the things i really will miss are starting to hit me. I havent even dare think bout leaving behind my friends. But just today when i told the dance teacher, who loves my kids, that we are moving, she just bout cried. I am totally dreading telling the kidnergarten teacher who has taught 5 of my 8 kids that we are going.

Its the little things sometimes that catch me, or favorites like gas stations, doctors and therapists. I dread having to find new ones all over.

I am so looking forward to more space, more closets, bigger yard, family area and a garage. So that my hubby's workbench will no longer be in m ybedroom. so that the dog kennel will no longer be in the kitchen and my daughter cradle and crib will no longer be in the dining room and our bedroom reaspectively. I'm looking forward to spreading out a bit more, to exploring a smaller more rural setting, to let the kids have a bit more freedom in riding bikes and going to the park and walking to school.

In the end, God is good ... all the time ... here or there ...

Thats all for now folks!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:27 AM, Blogger HikingStick said…

    You're scared? I'm still trying to wrap my head around how we can afford to do this. The numbers are there, but I simply can't digest them. Hopefully, some time alone with my spreadsheets this weekend will help.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home