Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Too many realtors

It seems at first I couldnt find a realtor I liked for the life of me but now i have 3 or more all waiting in the wings so to speak.

I have the one from our church, who i trust, but she lives here and isnt as familiar with the towns we are moving to. I got a contact from a friend of mine to a friend of hers yesterday. I talked to him yesterday, he really has a good pulse on the area and I like that. I also have another lead to a agency with some christian realtors in the area. So lots of choices.

Not sure protocol or if one is better than the other. Or if i should jsut set up the showings myself with the realtors who are selling the properties we want to see.

Andrew took a week of vacation so we can actively house hunt next week. So lots of details to work out, sitters, do we take the little oens with, appts, etc.
Thats all for now folks!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:09 PM, Blogger Brian said…

    I realy injoy Very good information about Colorado i am realy into helping owners of Colorado
    check out more info at http://www.briansproperties.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home