Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Thursday, April 20, 2006

another door is cracked

Andrew got word this morning they want to interview him for the job in chicago. They are going to do it the week he is already scheduled to go down there and teach. They also have already lined up a sub for his teaching time, so that he can interview.

So that door to chicago is opening a bit wider. Only time will tell what comes of this. As of right now, i dont want to move to chicago, the job sounds great for andrew though, so I have to weigh that as we make decisions.

Ive never been to any of the commutable communities, including valparaiso indiana and monee illinois, two of which we have reseached some ,so I can say for sure but my stomach churns at the thought of moving there. Maybe its that fear of the unknown and the fact that i have fallen in love with a small town here in minnesota and the people at the church.

I dont know whats going to happen but either door that are cracked open right now, Winsted and Chicago, both involve selling this house and moving out , so we keept plodding forward.

Thats all for now folks!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger HikingStick said…

    As much as I would love the work of the Chicago job, my heart is in moving to Winsted and eventually working into a full time position with Crown College. I'll stay open to possibilities, but that's just where I'm at.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home