Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

The big picture

The big picture is knowing that God is taking care of us, our needs, our housing situation and knows whats best in the long run. But here in the little egress window, I wait and wonder. Its hard looking around and seeing everything that needs to be done here and its easy to think it will never sell, let alone quickly.

But I know this without a shadow of a doubt, That God is good and whatever happens will be used for his purpose and our good. I can trust in that, when the going gets rough. When the lowball guy doesnt even bite at the counteroffer, when i think this wont sell.

So im going to rest in that fact, that God has my back and I dont have to fret or worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home