Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

A day of rest

I dont think we have had one in along while. The fun of selling and buying a house and the subsquent move usually sucked up our satardays.

Slept in til 9, which was incredibly wonderful. And moseyed around for the morning. My darling husband cooked me breakfast and then we headed off to visit library in our new town. Small but very nice, we managed to find books for most everyone including moi. Came home and had some homemade soup and watched a family movie.

Overall its been a pleasant day.
God is good ... all the time!
MJ

1 Comments:

  • At 6:46 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    Glad you finally had some down time!

    I'm having a little bit myself. It's 8:40 and ALL my younger children are still sleeping (the oldest two are at summer school!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home