Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Friday, February 16, 2007

Friday Fancy

Hubby has done very well this week, for two days in a row, he hit the mark with gifts. Gifts arent everything, but it is nice when the present really hits the target.

My valentines day present was exceptionally sweet. He got me a really nice box of chocolates and inside he had cut out 14 hearts (for 14 yrs of marriage) and wrote something unique on each one. I really loved it! Chocolate and creativity, bonus points!

Then yesterday I was having a rough afternoon, feeling sick, baby up early, had to go into work late cause i couldnt get a sitter and just too much to do in too little time. So i had called to let him know and well lets just say his response was less than optimal in terms of what I was looking for, just some extra support. Well fast forward, i went to work and all that jazz. I came home and he has this adorable little beanie baby husky dog( i love huskies). He just said I knew you were having a rough day, so i got you this. Awwww .,.. I just about melted. More points scored :) I was feeling better and my night had gone okay at that point, but it was just a really nice little surprise I didnt expect. I love that man!

I have to work again tonite but Im looking foward to a weekend off. Woohoo!

God is good ... all the time!
MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home