Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Friday, January 26, 2007

Its the little things that get me

I wasnt super attached to the dog, but I did like him and he was always happy to see you. So its the little things in my routine day that make me want to cry. Getting up and knowing that I dont have to let him out today or opening the can of tuna and realizing he isnt there to carry the can down in his mouth and lick out the remains. Getting home from an appt and thinking he will be at the bottom of the stairs happy to see us.

Walking outside and remembering how much he liked to play in the snow. He would put his muzzle right down into a fresh pile of snow and run around crazy.

So the little things ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home