Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cant seem to find my groove

Lately its been hard to get past the constant interuptions of the day. From fights between siblings, to Gideon finding somthing new to get into to phone calls and the list goes on and on. I get little bursts of productiviity but it feels like everythign is dreadfully behind.

I really need to get my storage room and bedroom organized ... again. But those are time intensive projects and I feel like I have no time to start any of that let alone just get basic laundry done.

Hopefully today I can get somthing done. I dont have any therapy or doctor appts or anyone coming over. So if the kids cooperate maybe I can a little bit ahead on my project list.

God is good ... all the time
MJ

2 Comments:

  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Julie said…

    I know exactly what you mean- ugh!

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    Groove? What groove? I think I had it for about a week!

    Hey, take a look at thefritzes.net and you can see my new hair (or lack thereof)!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home