Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Friday, June 20, 2008

God is good ... all the time!

All is well!
My doc called this afternoon, so I wouldnt have to wait and worry thru the weekend. I really appreciated her doing that. She said from everything we can see on the ultrasound, baby girl is developing normally and all measurements are good! Woohoo, praising God from whom all blessings flow.

I have to say while I was nervous and a bit worried the day of the ultrasound, God has given me the peace during the subsequent days. So even when a friend called and asked me if i had gotten the report yet this morning, I realized I hadnt even been thinking bout it at all. Praising God again for his blessings!

God is good ... all the time ... he put this song of praise in this heart of mine!

MJ

1 Comments:

  • At 1:34 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    I'm so glad for you MJ! Congrats on another little princess and I'm keeping you still in my prayers (((HUGS)))

     

Post a Comment

<< Home