Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Friday, August 08, 2008

Missing my hubby

Andrew traveled to Texas yesterday for a work conference. Thankfully a short one(he'll be back late saturday night) but I miss him all the same.

Days, especially weekdays are not so bad, since Im used to him being gone for work. Although with now working in town, we see him a lot more. He generally comes home for lunch every day and doesnt have to be to work til 8 am. 5 oclock rolls around and the kids start looking for him again.

Mostly though its the nights that get me. My pattern is to stay up late until IM really exhausted so I can fall asleep easier. I just dont sleep as well without him lol. And I read a lot of books, that usually keeps my mind from thinking too much.

Only 2 more days to go!

God is good ... all the time

MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home