Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Friday, February 13, 2009

People I am indeed losing my mind!

Seriously this mommy brain stuff is for real. I have went thru the last week and a half thinking Elaura was 4 months old , on Feb 7th. Just tonite, I realized that her birthday isnt til the 28th of the month, thus shes only 3.5 months.

So I took her in for her 4 month checkup today, thinking I was a week late. In reality, though, I was 2 full weeks early! Total mommy brain.

Overall a good visit, shes up to 12 lbs 3 oz and over 23 inches long. 32 and 37 percentile respectively. So she is well porportioned. Im a little concerned that she isnt babbling much. So we will be taking her in to have her hearing checked. She doesnt seem to respond to noise so much but it is really hard to tell if an infant is hearing. Id rather check it now . She did pass her newborn hearing screening .

Poor thing though, she got 3 shots. Elaura was angrier than I have ever seen her. She has a pretty shrill cry already and her face was beet red. I hate watching that. Seems to be sore tonite but overall dealing pretty well.

Thats all for now folks
MJ

1 Comments:

  • At 11:50 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    LOL sometimes that happens to me too! It's funny how fast time goes, isn't it? I can't believe she's almost 4 months old now! Of course I can't believe that Caroline is 7 1/2 months old either. She is tiny and petite too, longer than Elaura but close to the same weight. She's scrawny ;) I'm glad to her that your little squirrel is doing well!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home