Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Friday, February 17, 2006

Cold anyone?

Its really cold here, near zero and with windchill, -20 to -30 below. Yeah a bit frigid. So I will drive the kids to school today despite not wanting to go out myself.

Katarina leaves today for her first youth retreat. Its things like this that really hit home for me and make me realize my baby girl really is growing up. She isnt supposed to be old enough to do that, she isnt supposed to look so teenager like already. Alas ... since my attempts at making her go backwards in age have failed, I will just have to get used to it.

We are kinda stalled on the moving front. I called another ugly house franchise and asked bout how they worked. And they indicated they could be much more flexible with timing, rather than the first companys 3 days to decide offer.

Well thats all for now folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home