Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Sick Kiddos

Ive got at least 2 down with 102 fevers and sore throats. My guess, yeah y'all know , strep. So I plan on asking for the family rate on strep tests lol. Thankfully my docs office is great bout not always making sure we have to have a test if others in the family have it, they just treat whoever has a sore throat.

Speaking of which, I appear to be getting one ... and Katarina too ... guess its our time of the season. At least we dont have much planned for this weekend.

No news on the house front or the chicago job, did i mention i hate indecision? I much rather would pick a direction and go full force that way. It just doesnt work that way.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:14 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    Hope your family gets well soon!! Other than feeling very tired, we're all healthy right now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home