Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Friday, February 24, 2006

Purposed Anger

I was upset this morning and then I started brainstorming as to what i can do. So I have decided to pack up their gamecube, games, computer games and their movies. As well as any toys, clothes, shoes, boots, and books left on the floor today.

I intend to focus my anger in a purposeful way rather than letting it self destruct me. I intend to not make a big deal out of this. I will answer them quietly if they ask where things are but i dont intend on yelling, or giving them any more chance. I am just going to follow along behind them and take whatever they leave until they have nothing left.

Maybe that will be enough ... maybe it wont but it at least gives me a sense of doing something to combat them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home