Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Friday, February 24, 2006

When did i lose control?

I just dont know what to do anymore. I feel like such a failure as a parent right now. I cannot seem to get my kids to get along at all, they literally are at each others throats:pulling hair, hitting, taking toys, kicking. I cannot get them to do chores for the life of me ... nothing i seem to try or implement seems to get us anyway.

When the Assistent principal calls today again letting me know one son just got his 6th, yes 6th bus disclipine today ... I just want to bury my head in the sand and never come up for air. And that my more responsible son just got his 2nd.

Obviously Im doing somthing wrong .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home