Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Changes

Since i was born with a mutated housekeeping gene :), cleaning has always been a struggle for me. Over the years, i developed coping strategies, like inviting people over as to have a deadline or trying to do a loose routine. Still it doesnt come easy to me ... and I wonder what do other "normal" people do that I'm not, what comes naturally to them to do that Im not even thinking of.

And as we prepare to embark on the adventure of moving and a new house(at least thats the dominant plan in my mind), I have been pondering, what habits do I and the family as a whole need to develop? What needs to change?

So begins the season of new beginnings

1 Comments:

  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger The Knitter said…

    I shudder at the thought of having to pack up all your stuff! It was bad enough just packing up mine and I have a much smaller place and only one person's worth of stuff to pack!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home