Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Weekend roundup

I had a great time going out Saturday night, didnt get home til 1:30 in the monring. But even being exhausted the next day was worth the laughter and fun and relaxing i got the night before. It was a blast hanging out with my friend and making a new one! Even got a really yummy strawberry daiquiri out of the deal.

Yesterday was filled with a all day church celebration and lots of shopping. We let the kids spent some fo the family christmas money yesterday and they all made some good choices. The only stipulation was that it had to be a nontoy item. So choices varied from sports balls to a boombox to fabric to heroscape pieces.

Andrew got a new guitar yesterday and it plays beautifully. We also ordered his replacement wedding band, his has been missing for nearly two years. I got some much needed clothes, I chose to go to savers to maximize my dollars (read I wanted books :). I still have money left even!

Well thats all for now folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home