Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I know I posted this morning...

and its not there, its lost in bloggerland. And to top it all off, i cant even remember what i posted about. Oh well , must have not been that important. Maybe it will show up later.

Good news though, our amendment got accepted on our new house. So basically it gives us more time to sell our house(til july 31) and lets them know yes we still want that house. Whew, thats a huge praise and weight off my shoulders. Now if only this house would sell, and soon, I know its all in Gods timing but its really hard to wait. But im claiming my favorite verse, proverbs 3:5, Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding and in all yoru ways adknowlege him and he will make your paths straight" So im trusting him with my hearts desire, to move out of this house into a smaller community and a house that "fits" our family. Im trying to lean not on my understanding (im currently resisting the impulse to go door to door trying to sell the house lol) and trust that God has us in the palm of his hand. Im adknowleging he is my savior and the all powerful knowing God and that no matter what happens down here, with the house or without, HE is still on the throne and reigning on high. Im am trusting he will make our paths straight, whether those paths lead to winsted, chicago or some other town or whether they are blocked by a flood and we stay right here, I am trusting he is making the way for us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home