Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Morning

Only 3 more days to go, for some reason this week is really dragging by. I have this problem of actually liking to spend time with my husband :) The days are really long when andrew isnt home at night, im really looking forward to his return late friday night

Yesterday I had a good visit my laundry fairy. Yes I have a real live laundry fairy. She works full time, so i was very surprised to see her midday but she had the day off and came by to help fold. Its much easier to fold clothes when chatting with a good friend. I am sooo blessed!

Tonite I am looking forward to midweek recovery, I am going out with some friends late tonite to bakers square. So food, fellowship and fun :) Katarina has graciously agreed to babysit, it will be after all the kids are in bed, so not really a big deal. But i am really looking forward to getting out withotu the kids a bit.

Thats all for now folks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home