Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!

Its my 32nd birthday today. I started out the morning heading off for a favorite breakfast(veggie bagels) at our local farmers market. Then Zechariah helped andrew make blueberry pancakes and sausage.

We had a showing on the house, so some cleaning for that was done. I got to open a very awesome pampering basket. My darling husband put a lot of time and effort into figuring out some pampering things for me. It was a giant basket with a book, candles, popourri,lotions, pumic stone, it was really really nice. I loved it. My other gift wont arrive til at least Tuesday. He ordered me a brand new spanking laptop!! I am very excited bout that as well.

We had to disapear for the showing in which we added some much needed fun to the day. Ezekiel got his finger shut into a stroller(at a used thrift store) that wasnt shut and as i tried to snap it in, he put his hand in. It cut him as well as started swelling immediatley, so off to urgent care we went. Thankfully not broken but it got him pretty darn good.


Looking forward to a nice steak dinner off the grill tonite and some time home with my family!

MJ

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home