Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

My 100th post

How fitting for a 100th post, some exciting news. Well potentially anyway. We have a repeat showing tommorrow from 345 to 545. They need 2 hrs so they can bring their contractors thru and apparently told the office they are very interested. Im so praying that this is the one!

I managed to get some painting done this morning thanks to a gracious friend who took the 3 little ones for over an hour. She also took some of my dirty laundry to do, since our dryer is broken at the moment. Thank God for good friends, it really allowed me some refreshign time. I needed that desparetly!

Well thats all for now folks!
MJ

1 Comments:

  • At 6:07 PM, Blogger The Knitter said…

    Too bad confetti and balloons didn't rain down when you hit the post button. :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home