Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Friday, May 12, 2006

Interview day

Andrew had one interview with the VP guy yesterday, apparently he rarely meets with a candidate before the other 3 people interview the candidate. This is nervewracking, there is a small part of me that wants andrew to get the job. The work is stuff he really enjoys, teaching and the like, he enjoys the work environment but its the location we dont really enjoy.

There is a large part of me that is saying no way, this is completely opposite the dreams and desires we had for our family, opposite, we want out of the city not back into. So my prayer for today is that God makes it clear what we are to do, like words from teh sky :)

Gotta go get the kids to school, more later
MJ

2 Comments:

  • At 11:53 AM, Blogger Anna said…

    So how'd it go?

    I'm not ignoring you btw. My msn instant messanger isn't working correctly and Matt hasn't had a chance to install the new version.

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Blogger Anna said…

    Ok... Start blogging my friend. I'm bored and your day in day out blogs keep me up to date.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home