Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Is this the one?

I applied for another job today, this one just up the street from me. Its at a group home and has various odd shift hours which works well for me as im trying to work opposite andrew. I enjoyed meeting the two ladies in charge, they were great. So im hoping they like me as well.

But its in Gods hands now, and im going to try and leave it there! If this is hte right one, God will work out the details, as he has with everything else in this move. Im trusting that he has the right thing in store for me.

Going to try and muddle thru figuring out our new budget and payment schedule today, not looking forward to that at all!

MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home