Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Writers block

Not sure why the words arent coming out this morning, Im not a fabulous excellent writer in the first place. But lets just suffice it to say, things are a tad bit emotional around here. I suppose I could blame it on the pregnancy, but I try to reserve that line for cravings!

Andrew had his 2nd MRI yesterday afternoon, no word on when results are expected in but I figure we should hear something by thursday. Keep praying for peace, this adds an extra layer of tension right now.

I do know this God is good .. all the time. So even if things are chaotic, and uprooted and falling apart down here on earth, God is not knocked off this throne. He reigns on high. Its easier to forget that when troubles come a knocking.

Thats all for now folks
MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home