Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Friday, October 06, 2006

Dare I say it

You all know what happens when you say your baby is sleeping thru the night or they are officially potty trained or just bout anything ... usually something occurs to prove you wrong. But today i woke up not feeling sick or exhausted, so IM definitely counting my blessings this morning. Hopefully we are over the rough and thick of the fun first trimester.

I managed to get some b ills paid this morning and lo and behold im not falling asleep in my seat :) Its a welcome change for sure. Im going to start some laundry and begin the process of my bedroom. If you dont see me in say 6 hrs or so send help. Im contemplating tying a rope to my ankle just in case!

I have a full work weekend which im m ost definitely not looking forward to but thus is life. Some logistics to work out with katarina and bible quizzing as well.

Well thats all for now folks, have a fantabulously great day!
MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home