Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Morning all

I woke up this morning, not quite as exhausted as yesterday, Praise God for that. I have my prenatal appt this morning, thanks to some good friends, I dont have to drag the little ones with. Thats a relief, hopefully i can ask some questions and get to know the doctor. Im really praying that I like her and her doctoring philosophies match to some of mine.

Bit chilly out this morning , reminds you that it is indeed fall. I need to get some slippers, my toesies are freezing.

Yesterday didnt result in much cleaning, I was exhausted or sick most of the day,sometimes both. I cannot wait to get out of this first trimester, hopefully the extreme exhaustion will ease.

Well thats all for now folks
MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home