Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Monday, August 06, 2007

I even miss the video game sounds

Hubby and two of our boys are up in the boundary waters this week. They left early this morning at 1 am. As I sit here in the evening, missing my husbands prescence;I realized I even miss his video game sounds.

He plays an video game fairly often in the evening, for his down time. Somtimes the boys get in on the action, and they go play online quests. Strange, the things we miss somtimes.

The rest of the kids are watching a movie downstairs, Im about to open a new book from the libary and Gideon is resting. I really should be cleaning up this disaster zone but tommorrow is a new day!

MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home