Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Perspective

There was a huge bridge collapse in my state today. At least 7 people are dead, numerous more critically injured, several unaccounted for. It puts my fighting with my husband today in perspective. Suddenly the things I so stubbornly held to today, dont seem as important.

A shift had occured, suddenly I was thankful my husband was sitting on the couch here at home with me. He doesnt drive on that bridge often but had an errand or traffic reroute sent him that way?

It reminds you that we are not promised tommorrows, only todays.

God is good ... all the time

MJ

1 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM, Blogger charmed said…

    I was wondering.... Glad he was home with you, and you were both safe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home