Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Sucess!

The house is mostly picked up, supper is in the oven and I got out of the house! That is what i call sucess people. Especially with my two eldest helpers gone and a 3 month old in the house.

I not only made it to the library but the park as well! The bonus of that, was a new friend I recently met, showed up as well. So i had someone to chat with.

Nathaniel has been helping out today (had to resort to a bit of rewarding) but hey he helped! he even carried Ezekeil piggyback on the way home. Some dark grey storm looking clouds had popped up and I wanted to get home quickly. The storm never materialized but it gave Nathaniel a chance to step up.

So while there is clutter on the island, in the corners of some of the rooms and most of the house needs deep cleaned; Its picked up and not trashed. I even got the dishwasher loaded and some extra dishes done. Only thing I didnt manage to get to was folding and washing laundry.

Dh should be home in a half an hour and Im looking forward to digging into a libary book I had ordered. I really wanted to read when I got home but since I didnt use my time wisely this morning, alas I had to get the house in order this afternoon first.

God is good ... all the time!
MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home