Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Lots of stuff lol

Gideons birthday was interupted due to a jumping session from Ezekiel. He decided that jumping off the back half of the couch was a good plan and it ended badly. Badly in terms of landing right on top of his head and earning himself a concussion. Thankfully hes okay now but we ended up running to ER cause he wasnt acting like himself at all, lethargic, crying in pain and throwing up. Scary stuff ... supposedly hes supposed to take it easy for the next two weeks... hmmm yeah keeping a 4 yr old lying low, yeah right.

I find it sorta ironic as Gideon went to the hospital on Ezekiels birthday, so now Ezekiel went to the hospital on Gideons. A bit of revenge perhaps? Not likely but still sorta funny in a weird way.

Its official, i took the official doctors test lol. We are expecting number 10 in november. Not exactly in our plans but God does have a sense of humor. I think this is the last one for me. Feeling really really exhausted and of course all day sickies have their places in my world right now. So Im hoping that will ease here in another 4 weeks or so. So on to the fun part of naming. I love picking out baby names, its one of the fun parts of being pregnant.

Right now, which is always subject to change without further notice, Im liking Tobias Daniel for a boy and for a girl, something with Audrey as the middle. Perhaps Gabrielle Audrey or Marika Audrey. Not settled at all on the girls. I really like the boys one though.

Carpet is in-- woohoo! Furniture for the family room will be delivered friday and we hope to put the kids bedrooms back together this weekend. The end is in sight. I plan to go thru all the boxes as we put things back together and really try to decide to keep only what we are using. So i will likely take my time putting the rooms fully back together. The goal though is to have the kids back in their rooms, even if we dont have all the dressers yet, by monday.

Andrew is nearly done with this doubled up graduate classes. Down to the two final papers and then a 2 week break! Then he will take one on campus, but one seems like a piece of cake compared to the two!

Still waiting for the surgeon to call to schedule Gideons hernia surgery. I suspect I will have to be a bug in their side to get it scheduled.

Well thats all for now folks,
God is good ... all the time, he puts this song of praise in this heart of mine!
MJ

6 Comments:

  • At 4:14 PM, Blogger Amy said…

    Well, I'm also a big fan of the name Audrey! If we were to have another girl (not likely since I'm not planning any more kids)we'd name her Elena.

    Congrats and Happy Birthday to Gideon!

     
  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger LindaJean said…

    I like your blog :) Came here from Torina's blog. I also have 10 birth kids. How I love babies! I hope you are enjoying your pregnancy!

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Blogger Tina said…

    Congrats on #10! Dan and I just found out we are expecting our first in November. So far I have just been really tired. Love your choices of names. We are thinking of Connor or Spencer for boy, and Elizabeth or Margaret for a girl.

     
  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger The Knitter said…

    Tina! Why did I have to hear it in the comments section???? :)

    Nikki

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Megamom said…

    How exciting Tina! Congratulations! Do you have a due date yet?

     
  • At 9:33 PM, Blogger Michelle said…

    MJ, I just wanted to check on you to see how things are. I'm so happy for your family and while God does have a sense of humor he also loves us so much that he blesses us in ways we just can't imagine! This is one of those times. (((HUGS))) I hope you are starting to feel a little better now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home