Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Thats what I needed

Despite the fact that the kitchen is so covered in laundry that there isnt a path,despite knowing the dining room really needs sweeping and washing, despite the knowledge that the Living room needs vaccuming again and that i really have no hopes of seeing the bottom of my sink anytime soon ... I made homemade pizzas and we popped in a movie.

Spread out the blankets and watched the kids settle in and munch pizza and watch Sandlot 2. Yes the work will still be there tommorrow, chances are it will have exponentially grown but you know what it was worth it. Worth it to reclaim my sanity, my spirit to be uplifted some and for me just to not have the kids going crazy for that hour at least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home