Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Im rather disapointed

With my extended family that is. I realize we all lead busy lives and its usually not convienent to help out. Even still, I like to think that family, would be able to make some time.

I have left 5 or 6 messages for my parents over the last month, they havent called back once. I plan to ask my dad to help us move, even though it means he'd have to take a vacation day. But if past history means anything, im sure he will have to " make hay" or attend my sisters 7 millionth volleyball game or take care of the cows. I usually keep my expectations low in this kind of circumstance but for some reason I thought maybe this time would be different.

Maybe I thought since andrew isnt 100 percent with his broken leg, people would be more willing to help.

Even Andrews brother, who currently isnt even working(just working on their own house they bought) doesnt seem willing to help or bring down his trailer. They now live 6 hrs from us rather than across the country in florida but that doesnt seem to make a difference.

Maybe ill be surprised maybe people will come out of the woodwork to help, but the way it looks we are on our own. Ill make it work either way, Im stubborn that way, cause well there isnt any choice and I want that new house. But along the way Im saddened that people are missing out on our lives .

Thats all for now folks!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:17 PM, Blogger Megamom said…

    Hey ann

    Yeah i keep in close contact with nikki, we chat on im several times a week at least.Not sure bout the others you mentioned.

    MJ

     
  • At 2:10 PM, Blogger dan_riemer_is_a_deadbeat_dad said…

    small world...maybe you can witness to your brother in law about his past 12 years of avoiding to pay Child Support??

     

Post a Comment

<< Home