Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Monday Morning Mutiny

Okay its really not that bad but hey it was another m word. Although Im thinking of putting one child out in the rain if he keeps up his whining streak. Everything, and I mean everything is cause for a whine fest from not finding lunchmeat(even though it was there) to not having ziplock bags for his lunch.

Its a cloudy gloomy rainy day here in minnesota, so at least I wont feel guilty bout staying in with the little ones all day. Plans for today: Laundry, more laundry and well even more laundry. i need to get caught up on it and get all the summer clothes out of circulation and par down on some of what we have I think. It feels like we have clothing coming out of her ears.

I might go to a corn maze with katarina tonite, if it doesnt get canceled cause of the rain. Im sure it wont be long and she wont want me coming on school trips anymore, so i best take advantage fo the time. Plus then i should get to meet her new friends,which I have wanted to do.

Weekend was good, not enough family time for my liking but somtimes thats just how it is.

MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home