Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Morning all

This morning ezekiel thinks its fun to be pretend to be darth vadar and thus its rather noisy round here with him chasing everyone around.

Another gloomy misty day here in minnesota but thats okay, thanking God for it anyway.

Didnt get to do the corn maze last nite, since they canceled due to rain. Im kinda bummed cause the date they rescheduled it for has logistic issues. And of course k still wants me to go, maybe have to send the father instead :0

Todays adgenda: babysitting, laundry and hopefully a nap. Plus work, the fun stuff of course.

I set a goal for myself, I want to get 20 loads of laundry washed this week by friday. Thats really only 4 loads a day, so its doable. I washed 5 yesterday but i didnt get the 5th transferred over to the dryer, so i can only count 4.

MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home