Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Not much

I havent felt like blogging much lately. There is stuff to blog about: our trip, visit to a church on our trip, the resulting conterversial views of the pastor, even my frustrations with my boss. But i dont really feel like writing bout much of anything. And I usually dont try to force words when there are none that come easily.

It might be this cold that has lingered and drained my energy. In fact I feel asleep 3 times already this morning. Wish I had more energy, its a beautiful fall day out today.

Instead I will send out Congratulations to my handsome hubby. He got a new job this week, same place different dept. All around in looks like a good move, room to advance, incrrease in pay, new stuff to learn. The hours will suck for awhile, but that too has opportunity to change. God is good ... all the time! He puts this song of praise in this heart of mine!

MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home