Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Dad can superglue anything!

I was sitting with Ezekiel this afternoon , pretending to pull his ears off. He tells me " Dont do that, it will broke, then Dad will have to superglue it" Its nice to know that everything can be solved by superglue and Dad!

Had my ultrasound today and I am indeed growing a giant. Im currently dating 2 weeks and 4 days ahead of my due date. Granted dating at this stage in pregnancy is less accurate but hes a big guy. They are estimating him at 5 lbs already! I do also have extra fluid, not sure what that means if anything at this point. Im sure the doctor will let me know what this means in terms of pregnancy next week at my appt. I know for sure im not letting her put me off beyond 40 weeks, I dont want to be having a 12 lb baby!

Gideon is also breech, so Im praying that he turns around before delivery. This would be my first c-section out of 9 pregnancies, so I guess thats not too shabby.

At this point its in Gods hands, where its supposed to be. I cant say i wouldnt mind an earlier delivery, I feel huge already!

God is good ... all the time!
MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home