Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

4 boys for sale

Its been a morning already. I really think they got up on the wrong side of the bed. If i didnt know any better, Id wonder if it was their "time of the month". From grumping bout being asked to do something with the, to fighting over whether or not to play baseball or kickball to argueing over a bath or a shower.

Right now Im thanking God they are outside. But even that hasnt stopped the fighting. Its starting to get to me, thankfully I can call on the God of the universe to prevent me from going insane. Oh wait ... Im already insane. Well maybe then to prevent me from finding a room with padded walls. Although that does sound very heavenly right now.

This too shall pass ... hopefully sooner than later
MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home