Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Friday, June 29, 2007

TGI Friday!

Sometimes I am amazed at the amount of people who say they read my blog. I wonder, really, its kinda boring writing. Im not even that great of a writer, hubby can claim that fame. No one really comments, so I tend to forget that anyone could be lurking and reading. What keeps people coming back? I suppose some of it is our voyeouristic tendencies, some may just want to keep up on our family, some probably just want to see how crazy i get.

Things will be a bit busier today, as i have a rhemotolgist appt in the cities. So need to get various kids off to the sitter and get things in order. Other than that, just plugging away, havent really felt much like blogging lately.

I was really blessed last night by an older woman in our church. She wanted to take me out for a queen for the night type deal. She took me shopping at JCPenny's and I got two new shirts, a pair of capri pants and a cute skirt. Then she took me out to supper, which was really fabulous as well. It was a much needed breakand the bonus was that Gideon slept hte entire time. So it was very relaxing and uplifting! May God bless her for her generousity!

God is good all the time!
MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home