Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Psalm 146

Feels relevent to me tonite.

"I cry aloud to the Lord: I lift up my voice to the Lord for mercy. I pour out my complaint before him;before him I tell my trouble. When my spirt grows faint within me, it is you who knows my way. In the path where I walk men have hidden a snare for me. Look to my right and see;no one is concerned for me. I have no refuge, no one cares for my life. I cry to you, O lord; I say, you are my refuge, my portion in the land of the living. Listen to my cry for I am in desparate need;rescue me from those who pursue me, for they are too strong for me. Set me free from my prison, that I might praise your name. Then the righteous will gather about me because of your goodness to me.

May Gods words refresh my soul.

MJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home