Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Bumper pool

It seems that the sickies are bumping from one person to the next. Andrew and Gideon both have a cough/cold thing going on. Ariana was throwing up yesterday and she so kindly bumped that to me today.

I havent been this sick for a long while. I think the last time I was really out for the count was when I had rapid onset pnemonia. I feel like crap though for sure.

Thats all for now
MJ

1 Comments:

  • At 12:46 AM, Blogger Wendy said…

    Oh dear. It seems like this happens every couple of years in my house, where someone gets sick as a dog and passes it to the rest of us. Blech! I hope you all get through it and feel better quickly!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home