Marie's Musings

Musings from the mundane day to day life of a mom of 9 to more serious ponderings of the day.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Amazing

Its amazing what a little sleep will do to perspective. I didnt go to bed early but got a decent nights sleep so Im in a much better mood than yesterday.

I think the combination of eating poorly, being exhausted and having my own adgenda for the day added up to a majorly out of sorts mom. Gidoen slept thru the night last night, so that helped as well.

Todays adgenda involves getting back into the swing of laundry, household chores etc and preparing for the weekend. We are having company on sunday afternoon and new years eve night as well. So need to get the house all fancied up lol.

Yesterday also marked the 22nd anniversary of my mothers death. I really didnt think about it yesterday but i remembered today. Funny how that works. I can usually talk bout her and her death and how it affected my life most of the time wihtout crying. But now and then a moment will hit me and I just realize how big that hole in my heart is.

Well enough sadness, hoping y'all have a happy new year!

MJ

2 Comments:

  • At 11:04 PM, Blogger Wendy said…

    Happy New Year Marie, may God shower much love, joy and abundant blessing on you throughout 2008.

     
  • At 2:36 PM, Blogger HikingStick said…

    Hmmm...Where have you gone?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home